Celebrate the contribution that women leaders are making in the NHS. Make your nomination here.
To celebrate 100 years of women’s suffrage and the 70th birthday of the NHS, the London Leadership Academy is asking you to nominate a woman leader that you know or have worked alongside in London that has inspired you.
Nominations opened on International Women’s Day on 8th March and will close early June 2018. Our Final 70 Women Leaders will be announced to coincide with the NHS 70th Birthday on the 5th July.
Finalists will be invited to a celebration Award Ceremony in Central London.
When nominating, you will be asked to complete a nomination form that details how your nominee has met each of the criteria below. Please take some time with your answers, as the quality and detail of your nomination will help judges to understand the true impact that your nominee has made. The more specific you are with your examples, the better. There is a word limit of 300 words per criteria.
- INSPIRATION – does this leader inspire others to be the best they can be?
- COURAGE - has this leader displayed courage and strength? Are they someone who stands up for others?
- INFLUENCE – does this nominee use their leadership abilities to make a positive impact?
- RESILIENCE – has this leader worked to overcome any challenges and barriers they may have faced?
- DRIVE – is this leader someone who goes out and makes things happen?
- COMPASSION – is this nominee compassionate and inclusive? Do they lead by example?
If you know someone brilliant leading across London – we want to hear about them!
The London Leadership Academy works across health and care in the capital. Nominees will therefore be restricted to the London geography and we welcome nominations for leaders working on any NHS-funded kind of health and care services, including patients and lay partners.
Good luck with your nomination!
I would like to receive news from London Leadership Academy