Room 12, 1st Floor Events Center, Stewart House, 32 Russell Square, London, WC1B 5DN
You are invited to a Talent Review Board and Succession Planning Masterclass which will take place at Insert Venue on Tuesday 30th April 2019. The purpose of the masterclass is to help those with Executive responsibility to further consolidate relevant knowledge and expertise to successfully implement talent review boards and succession planning. It is for HR and other directors, or senior system and organisational leaders who are tasked with facilitating Executive level talent reviews in the London area.
The masterclass aims are to:
- Develop a deeper understanding of the strategic and regulatory requirements relating to talent management
- Understand critical data requirements to carry out talent reviews and succession planning successfully
- Explore talent review and succession planning cycles and associated tools
- Create the right conditions for talent reviews
- Participate in a talent review simulation
- Reflect on the days’ experiences and learning to take away
Participants will be provided with practical tool sand resources to utilise in their organisations. The masterclass will be based around the best-practice guidance for talent management that is set out in the Developing People: Improving Care strategy, the Well-Led framework and NHS Long-Term Plan. Regional Talent Board requirements will also be covered.
AGENDA AND TIMINGS
An outline agenda and a short biography of the facilitator are attached for your information – a small amount of pre-reading will be issued two weeks prior to the event.
Registration is open from 9:00am. Tea and coffee will be available on arrival. Please aim to arrive promptly for a 9.30am start. We aim to end the day by 16:30pm at the latest.